“SOMETHING’S COMING… Soon!”
A Legacy Building Campaign
Commemorating 30 Years and Building for the Next 30 – YOU CAN HELP!
As we culminate commemorating our 30th Anniversary, we also launch a new fundraising campaign targeted to individual donors – like you. The goal for this brief campaign is $100,000, but it simply can not be done without YOU!
For 30 years, we have been true to our mission: to preserve, present, promote, and develop the African and African American cultural arts traditions within our multicultural community. Please join us, as we lay the foundation for another generation of world class visual and performing artists and arts programs.
Make a contribution to the “Something’s Coming… It’s Here!” campaign TODAY!
What your contribution will do…
- Support performances, films, exhibitions and so much more in the NEW Carr Center Performance Studio.
- Support our wide range of educational programs for young creatives.
- Support emerging jazz, visual arts, and arts administration professionals as they get mentored by the best.
- Support an accessible home for Detroit based artists of color – right in the Cultural District – to make and do their work.
In October, TWO Grand Openings will conclude the year-long celebration of our 30th Anniversary. YOU CAN BE A PART OF THIS HISTORIC CELEBRATION!
Every donor who gives a minimum $1,000 (by October 5th) will be invited to attend our TWO Grand Opening PREVIEW Events:
- October 12: Ribbon cutting and Private Opening of the Carr Center Performance Studio
- October 13: World premiere of NEW STANDARDS, a multimedia installation, curated and conceived by Terri Lyne Carrington